[Spce-user] cdr-exporter error?

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Wed May 27 05:34:59 EDT 2015

Dear Alex,

Forgot to share version, sorry.
After your message I decided to update from ver one week old to current
Now:
Package: ngcp-cdr-exporter
Version: 1.14.1.3+0~mr3.8.1.3

Lets wait what happens.

mysql -e "select * from accounting.mark"
id,collector,acc_id
1,exporter-lastseq-1,2397
2,eventexporter-lastseq,41
3,exporter-lastseq,188
4,eventexporter-lastseq-1,9

Btw while upgrade I got some conflicts
Configuration file `/etc/ngcp-cdr-exporter/event-exporter.conf'
  ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
  ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.

Configuration file `/etc/ngcp-cdr-exporter/cdr-exporter.conf'
  ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
  ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.

Versions shipped a week beyond of templates (and new settings) is this ok?
  May 19 13:33 cdr-exporter.conf.dpkg-dist
  May 19 13:33 event-exporter.conf.dpkg-dist
  May 13 19:36 cdr-exporter.conf.tt2
  May 13 19:36 event-exporter.conf.tt2

--
Serge S. Yuriev