[Spce-user] cdr-exporter error?

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri May 29 10:14:05 EDT 2015

Dear Serge,

On 05/29/2015 02:43 PM, Serge Yuriev wrote:
> I added this to config by myself yesterday and no more errors :)

OK, sent on review. Will be merged and backported after #KamailioWorld

> That about few other settings: in new configs no more
> EXPORT_UNRATED=no

It affects nothing. Noticed it too,
fixed in master already (no need to backport fix).

> EXPORT_INCOMING have value (in old version no value defined)

Good catch actually! Fixed within 'QUOTES' review.
The fix will be backported and released together.

> Also QUOTES exists in event-exporter.conf.tt2 - should I modify it too?

ACK, fixed here also, tnx for pointing.

To share more details here for better understanding.

CDR exporter (as an atomic component) has own config file
/etc/ngcp-cdr-exporter/cdr-exporter.conf which being installed by
package ngcp-cdr-exporter. It is "bootstrap" config to be able to start
component and finish the installation.

Also, to control cdr-exporter from central place (config.yml) we have
template
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-cdr-exporter/cdr-exporter.conf.tt2
which is belongs to package ngcp-templates-pro-cdr-exporter.

So, QUOTES has been added to initial package ngcp-cdr-exporter but has
been missed into template's one (separate git repositories).

As a result after installation all was OK, while on next
"ngcpcfg build/apply" cdr-exporter.conf was overwritten by new config
from template and produced warning. The fix will be released shortly.

Thank you for your reports!

--
Alexander Lutay