[Spce-user] Diversion header problem - call forwarding

Miguel Ángel Sánchez Moragues sanchez.moragues at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:41:15 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have a server sipwise (version mr4.1.1) with more 200 suscribers.

I have a problem with the suscribers which have the id > 100 and is very
strange issue in call forwarding.

For example, the suscriber B with id = 100, set the call forwarding to C
and all runs ok. The INVITE header has the following schema (when suscriber
A -external network- call to suscriber B and the call is forwart to
suscriber C):

Diversion: <sip:suscriberB at 10.14.x.x>;reason=unknown.
P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:suscriberA at 10.11.x.x>.

I repeat the same scenario with suscriber with id = 101, the call
forwarding don't work fine. I find in the INVITE header the following data:

Diversion: <sip:suscriberA at 10.14.x.x>;reason=unknown.
P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:suscriberA at 10.11.x.x>.

Why in diversion header appears the phone of the suscriber A?

It's curious, with the suscribers which id is =< 100 the call forwarding
work fine, in other case don't work.

Thanks!