[Spce-user] New Community Install

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 5 09:13:28 EST 2015

Hi,

is there any chance you might share the fix with us?

If we could integrate the proper configuration into our underlying
vmware.vmx configuration then we might be able to properly support
newer VMWare environments out of the box too.

regards,
-mika-

* Serge S. Yuriev [Thu Nov 05, 2015 at 04:24:19PM +0300]: