[Spce-user] Voicemail greetings load function

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Wed Nov 25 11:50:17 EST 2015

Daniel hi,

That's great.

We pull and push a lot through the API to in-house systems so if it
could be available through the API also that would be good.

Anyone else do this already with any hacks to suggest?

Thanks

John

On 25/11/2015 16:46, Daniel Grotti wrote:
> Hi John,
> currently this is not possible.
> I've opened an internal case for that, so if it will be accepted, we
> will provide such feature in the future releases.
>

> --
> Daniel Grotti
> VoIP Engineer
>

> Sipwise GmbH
> Europaring F15 | 2345 Brunn am Gebirge, Austria | www.sipwise.com
>
> On 11/25/2015 05:17 PM, John Murray wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> How have people solved the problem of users wanting to load pre-recorded
>> greetings into their voicemail rather than re-record them through the
>> phone each time?
>>
>> Is this doable? (Without using a softclient to call VM and play the file).
>>
>> We get asked this a lot now.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> John

*John Murray *
Director, Skyrack Telecom

T: +441133971100
X: +441133204503
M: +447979755161
E: john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
W: www.skyracktelecom.com

Follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?region=follow_link&screen_name=SkyrackSupport&tw_p=followbutton&variant=2.0>
for real time status updates

Skyrack Telecom Hosted Voice and Converged Mobile Services

The information contained in this electronic mail may be confidential or
legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. Should you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this mail. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Skyrack Technology Ltd. Unauthorised
use of the contents is strictly prohibited. While all care has been
taken, Skyrack Technology Ltd is not responsible for the integrity of
the contents of this electronic mail and any attachments included within.