[Spce-user] R: info on call routing

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Tue Oct 6 19:45:26 EDT 2015

Hi Raul,
I tried with many providers that I found googling. Most of them have many problems related to CLI presentation and very high inconsistency on fees. At first, it seems that they are convenient but, after a while, you get a new pricelist with prices towards Italy 4x higher that before. On the other hand, since we have no possibility to fund a big charge at this first business step, we can't work with Tier1 carriers which can provide a more serious service..so we had to accept this compromise.
This carrier can manage every type of number, CLI works, they have a solid (10+ years) voip infrastructure and it is a Tier1 carrier in Italy, so call quality is very good, even if their support (especially the technincal one) is very poor or quite absent.
Everybody knows that they could manage things as we are saying but they simply can't due to their burocracy.
Burocracy is one of the main reasons of the failure of Italian economy.
Unfortunately, it is something that flows in our veins.

Ps : sorry for the OT
Cheers,
--
Alessandro Bolletta