[Spce-user] NCOS level pattern import

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:44:43 EDT 2015

Hi Alexandr,

Not the actual answer and very barebone, but might come useful to
understand how to get/set NCOS levels to from other formats such as CSV
into the NGCP until a dedicated feature is available directly on the UI:
https://github.com/lmangani/ngcp-scripts/tree/master/NGCP

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani
*Managing Director and Core Dev*

QXIP BV - Capture Engineering
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Desk: +31 20 8080468 / +1 202-632-7227
Mobile: +31 6 4603-2730
Email: info at qxip.net

Find our more about HOMER, PCAPTURE, CAPTAGENT and all our Services and
Solutions at http://qxip.net

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.