[Spce-user] Invoice template change

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 12 13:04:57 EDT 2015

Dear Sergey,

  I suppose that you try to edit "Background" layer.
To switch to the "Summary" layer, which contains text you want to edit,
please press on the "Layers"  sign on the right border of the template
editor.
Then in the shown layers menu please select (click) "Summary" layer.
After this please click twice on the "Invoice Nr." sign and edit it inline.

Best regards,
Irina Peshinskaya