[Spce-user] New Bee

Marcel Bosman mrbosman at telfortglasvezel.nl
Thu Oct 15 06:08:52 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Brand new on sipwise and installed the CE edition on Proxmox VM.

My setup was up & running in about 30 minutes that's because of the superb
documentation!

A lot of experience in the past years with SER, Asterisk and a bit Prosody
(XMPP).

I'm working on a webbased video call client (Chrome) with Jitsi and
presences in The Netherlands and I have a view sipwise questions as new bee:

Any need for a separate XMPP domain in sipwise?

Call Queues and IVR running on Asterisk? or SEMS a better alternative? any
setup documentation available?

Kind Regards,

Marcel Bosman

webNEXT | The Netherlands