[Spce-user] New Bee

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 15 07:00:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

XMPP domain is the same as the SIP domain. So you can register via SIP
and XMPP using the same URI and credentials.

Call Queues and IVRs are part of our commercial Cloupd PBX modules for
PRO edition, and no, they are not running on Asterisk but they handled
by SEMS. Asterisk is used only for VM.
They are not part of SPCE.
In order to get more info about CloudPBX module (CPBX) please visit our
website or contact our sales at sipwise.com

Regards

--
Daniel Grotti