[Spce-user] Peer to peer type of config

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Thu Oct 15 15:33:22 EDT 2015

You're right Marc.

Seems like the help text, left of that option, needs to be corrected. It
currently states:
"Force calls from this user/domain/peer to be routed to PSTN *even if the
callee is local*. Use with caution, as this setting may increase your
costs! When enabling this option in a peer, make sure you trust it, as the
NGCP will become an open relay for it!"

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards

Marco