[Spce-user] [spce-user] deployment script didnt work

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 15 19:39:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

* lamarana jallow [Thu Oct 15, 2015 at 09:19:04PM +0000]:

> right before installation completed i got this error, "Lookis like running
> the deployment script didnt work.
> can i get asistance to troubleshoot the system

So I'm assuming you're using the NGCP install CD.

Check for the files ngcp-installer.log + ngcp-installer-debug.log +
grml-debootstrap.log in /tmp/ and /var/log/ and if you can't figure
out the problem share those files with us.

regards,
Michael