[Spce-user] System Statistics stopped working

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Sun Oct 18 16:35:30 EDT 2015

Hi again,

So, i gave it one more shot at google, and found this thread:
https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2013-July/004458.html
I did change the server timezone from CET to GMT... So i guess that was it.
But i cannot change it back. It must stay in GMT.

I tried

# dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

# /etc/init.d/ngcp-panel restart

Did not work.