[Spce-user] NGCP CE Installer Bug

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 20 16:45:17 EDT 2015

Dear Marc,

Thank you for the bugreport!

It happens because we switched to httpS by default in mr4.0.1 for apt
sources. We cared about apt-transport-https but completely missed
ca-certificates. Thank you!

Internal ticket for the references MT#15903.

P.S. public announcement for mr4.1.1 was not published yet ;-)
polishing release notes.

--
Alex Lutay