[Spce-user] Peer to peer type of config

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Thu Oct 15 14:56:30 EDT 2015

Don't know if i'm following you, but you have a config section on the
gateway peer host preferences - NAT and media flow control. That should
control RTP traffic flow between peers (peers are NOT customers).

As for peer-to-customer(subscriber)... don't know, try it... force RTPProxy
in peer, then unset it in costumer, and share your findings :)

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards
Marc
​o​