[Spce-user] Billing fee not correctly recognized

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Thu Oct 29 11:42:08 EDT 2015

Hi,

International prefix (+|00) should be removed via number rewriting on
inbound calls (i use it in domain rewrite rules, as it will apply to all
customers)

About the prefixes, and for your particular example, i use ^33 and it would
match anything starting with 33 (after you already removed 00 on inbound)

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards

Marco
---