[Spce-user] sst issue in version 2.8

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Sep 24 11:38:07 EDT 2015

El Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:51:24 +0200
"Jon Bonilla (Manwe)" <manwe at sipdoc.net> escribió:

 More related to this. As sst is not working if I try to disable it and aleg
 send "timer" in the "Supported" header it's forwarded in the bleg and sent to
 the B destination.

In this scenario B is allowed to add a "Required: timer" header and send the
sst negotiation params.

IMHO, if bleg sst is disabled, sems should remove timer form the allowed
headers instead of sending it transparent as it acts as b2bua for the sst
functionality.

So: Unless I manipulate the header myself I find that sst is not working and
disabling it doesn't work with this peer neither.

hints?

cheers,

Jon