[Spce-user] Request: Global Call Log in Dashboard

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 1 04:26:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

For the upcoming 4.3, we've played with scanning and ending active calls
and have implemented an emergency mode, which in a nutshell clears all
non-emergency calls or calls not involving priorized subscribers. This
as a basis opens up quite some nice possibilities for new features.

The plan is actually to extend this in a way similar to what you
described, showing currently running calls and their related rtp stats,
as well as the possibility to end selected calls. This is going to work
for PRO only though, since there we have easy access to the relevant
signaling data.

No timeline yet, as it's not 100% sure whether it will make the cut for
the next LTS in summer.

Andreas