[Spce-user] Exception Error on trying to add new billing fee - NGCP-Panel Incident

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Sun Apr 10 17:24:23 EDT 2016

Hi,

So, I think I have fixed the billing error - I didn't realise that it had been going on for a few days, and the problem was actually in an archived log.

The problem was, there was one call that wasn't rated, so, the process stopped. Even though I put the rates back to default, I needed to restart the service.

Anyway, it now won't let me add any extra rates as it keeps coming up with "500 Internal server error".

It says I can submit an error report, but, where are these errors located on the server?

Thanks,

William