[Spce-user] sip fragmentation

Jonathan Yue jonathan.yue at turboitsolutions.com
Tue Apr 12 18:48:43 EDT 2016

Hi, gang,

Is there a way to shrink the header of sip message sent from spce? I
configured a sip trunk with VoIPStunt as a test. After receiving invite
message, VoIPStunt sends 401, spce then sends out an sdp, supposedly
containing authentication digest, however, the message gets fragmented.
VoIPStung never responds again, apparently it doesn't assemble
fragmented packets.

I then change the trunk's transport protocol to tcp, VoIPStunt doesn't
respond at all, I guess it doesn't support tcp.

spce version is v4.2.1. in the attached screenshot, 77.72.169.129 is
VoIPStunt's ip address, the other is my spce's.

thanks,

Jon