[Spce-user] spce 4.3.1: inbound call to ring multiple extensions

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Apr 15 16:17:12 EDT 2016

That depends on the Q-Value with each SIP device register to the platform and also if you have setup parallel or serial forking setup for that subscriber.

By default, it's parallel forking based on the Q-Value, so if you register the same subscriber from diferent SIP devices ... all of them will ring at the same time.