[Spce-user] Set billing profile per subscriber not per customer.

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sun Apr 24 10:17:16 EDT 2016

Hello,

I want to reopen this thread and want to ask if there are any plans in future to set a billing profile to a subscriber and not to a customer.

I know it change your actual software design, but if one customer could have different subscribers with different billing profiles, this would be wonderful.

We have much customers, who needs 2 or 3 or 4 subscribers with different billing profiles. Currently I must create for every subscriber a new customer. So I have duplicated customers. It is not logical, that I have to re create a customer with the same details just for adding a different billing profile to a subscriber of this customer.

Is there any plan to change this behavior in next releases?

Thanks.