[Spce-user] sip fragmentation

Jonathan Yue jonathan.yue at turboitsolutions.com
Thu Apr 14 17:41:27 EDT 2016

I've had a VoIPStunt a/c for personal use for 11 years, it's handy to
use it for test. I agree, VoIPStunt is not a serious carrier - their
support is none, they never responded to my question.

the spce I've played with by now is a VMware image downloaded from
sipwise, it was converted, then uploaded to an ESXi server. I just
installed a spce VM myself, using the sipwise install cd iso. the
fragmentation issue happens with this server, too.

thanks again for your help, Raúl.