[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.3.1 is now available

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 18 09:05:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

Emergency mode is not available in CE since it relies on state tables
which are only available in PRO.

Call stats are nice, but only work with small CDR tables. Tables with
couple of millions of rows are killing the performance while calculating
the matrix, so it has been removed. There is a completely new reporting
module in the works.

Andreas