[Spce-user] Speeding up rate-o-mate

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Mon Apr 18 13:38:27 EDT 2016

Hi Raúl,

Yeap, i know... But what must be, must be... and now i need to sacrifice
call performance to bring rating up to date, as it was stucked for a few
days in a "route without rate"...
I can't reboot the server, and a simple restart of the service, does not
seem to work.

Why ?

I don't know perl... Is this line
   my $loop_interval = $ENV{RATEOMAT_LOOP_INTERVAL} ? int
$ENV{RATEOMAT_LOOP_INTERVAL} : 10;
setting a "no less then" 10 seconds ?

Regards