[Spce-user] Speeding up rate-o-mate

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Tue Apr 19 13:10:11 EDT 2016

Raul,
See comments inline.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana <
rabs at dimension-virtual.com> wrote:

> That perl line says 'set loop_interval as the value of ENV var
> RATEOMAT_LOOP_INTERVAL or 10 secs'

​Thank you.​

> But a 'route without rate' it's not a problem of decreasing the rating
> interval, it means you don't have rate's for that routes.

​I know. I already added the rate. I just need to catch up.​

> Also, you don't need to restart the full server, if you whant, you could
> just restart rate-o-mat

​It should be like that, but for some obscure reason, the that env.
variable is correctly set in /etc/default/ngcp-rate-o-mate to 2 secs, but
script still does not run every 2 secs... and today i'm taking a fresh look
at it, and it is running every 30 secs... it never was running every 10
secs... and that's even more curious.

Can you check your "tail -f /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log" and check if it
runs every 10 secs, or every 30 secs ?

Thank you