[Spce-user] NGCP-FRAUD Protection doesn't work in 4.3.1

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Apr 26 03:34:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

i inserted [% interval %] in the mail template but it doesn't work.
I can't see the "daily" or "monthly" information in the notification mail.

TEMPLATE:
Customer # [% customer_id %] has been locked due to exceeding the configured
credit balance threshold ([% interval_cost %] >= [% interval_limit %]) in
the [% type %] [% interval %] settings.

MAIL:
Customer # 6 has been locked due to exceeding the configured
credit balance threshold (178.59 >= 20.00) in the customer  settings.