[Spce-user] Fwd: Question about billing network in Sipwise

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 28 04:28:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

It's designed to allow scenarios like IP roaming. Basically if you're an
ISP and you know the IP ranges of your clients, you could give them for
example cheaper rates if they call from within your own network,
compared to for example if they come in over the top (e.g. with a mobile
app). Any variation of this is possible, depending on your product
specification.

Andreas