[Spce-user] Rewrite Rules - How to?

Atlanta Man axxtel_man at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 07:03:22 EDT 2016

Andreas,
Thank you for your response.   You are honing in on the issue here.  It may be that multiple rules will be necessary to successfully send traffic to this carrier.  The only reason I am considering them is because of their high quality and cost.  Again I am new at SipWise's dial plan so I will try to follow your instructions.  I am using SipWise version mr4.3.1  I will need assistance applying upgrades to my version.  Once you have the multiple dial rules available an update will be necessary.  I tried to do an update before on an earlier version and was unable to access the user interface after the updates completed.
Thanks for you help.