[Spce-user] Can multiple SPCE 2.8 "frontends" use a common, remote database?

Stephen Donovan stephen at belzonicable.net
Sat Dec 17 11:12:05 EST 2016

I know this would be overly simplified.  I'm looking for any reasons this just can't work.  My thoughts are to build a MySQL cluster, place the common database there and have two servers available for redundancy.  Is it possible to handle this in a way that does not cause issues when two servers are both writing CDRs to a common database?  Any other issues I'm not thinking of ?

Stephen