[Spce-user] Inbound call from Peer problem

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 15 05:29:30 EST 2016

Hi,
let me guess - you have created your subscribers in a domain with FQDN,
but the provider is delivering the calls to DID with an IP address in
R-URI. Is that correct?

In that case you should create an empty domain with an IP address for
system to be able to lookup the correct subscriber based on DID. Then
"unauth_inbound_calls=yes" would be not needed any more.

Otherwise, please provide us with kamailio-proxy.log so we can avoid the
guesswork component.

Regards
Andrew