[Spce-user] Rings once, then disconnects!

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 1 11:33:03 EST 2016

Hi William,

Maybe your peering partner doesn't like the SDP body (specifically the
list of codecs) or something.

Try to limit the list of codecs on your 3CX to G711 as a start. Maybe
also the SIP message (the 500 from your carrier) contains a header
providing more details. From a SIP signaling perspective, there is a
B2BUA in the SPCE, so the outbound message should be *somewhat* equal
all the time no matter what client you're using, but then again the SDP
is passed through more or less as-is, which could be a starting point
for trouble-shooting.

Anyways, your carrier should be able to explain the reason why they're
sending a 500 reply.

Andreas