[Spce-user] Rings once, then disconnects!

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 10 07:34:14 EST 2016

Hi,

I guess it wouldn't be too hard to add filtering video, there is
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/sdpops.html#sdpops.f.sdp_remove_media
for this purpose.

You can try it in BRANCH_ROUTE_SBC of
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.tt2 right before
the log line "Request leaving server".

Andreas