[Spce-user] ngcp-panel won't start after 3.8.5 upgrade

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 19 17:40:14 EST 2016

Hi Jon,

Please ensure you did not forget to run
ngcpc-update-cfg-schema and ngcpcfg apply
before starting ngcp-panel (in case if you upgrade it manually).

It looks like some configs were not generated properly,
please check /etc/ngcp-panel/ngcp_panel.conf
Maybe you have customtt there?
Or maybe some of packages were not updated? On hold? Modified?
Try 'ngcp-status' it can catch something.

I have downloaded fresh public vagrant mr3.8.5 and panel is running well
there, please compare the configs on vagrant and on your system.

P.S. please share the reason of the issue! Tnx!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: https://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hall 10.1 / booth N10
Exhibition and Congress for Broadband,
Cable & Satellite: 07 – 09 June, 2016 in Cologne