[Spce-user] Rings once, then disconnects!

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Mon Feb 1 06:37:56 EST 2016

Hi,

I've been working on this overnight and made a bit more progress... and, it is a weird one!

I saw the Sipwise Ios App and I thought I would give it a go...

I made calls fine without issue!

It looks like the issue is then related to the softphone (I was using 3CX) doing something dodgy and/or Sipwise not removing/changing the headers.

I'm really unsure how to proceed here, but, I am guessing I just have a lot of trial and error ahead of me.

William