[Spce-user] תשובה: spce install script bug

Israel Gottlieb isrlgb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:46:34 EST 2016

Your welcome

I meant regarding newer versions like I see in github but never mind I already started testing yesterday and trying to see how I could integrate it into my current architecture without hurting existing features customers have
Also before deploying I would have to know my troubleshooting steps (I use asterisk for more than 12 years)

I understand kamailio is the main system running and handling calls so trying to find where I could see the live channels and what codecs used and how to sip debug on it

Thanks for all

  הודעה מקורית
מאת: Alex Lutay
נשלח: יום חמישי, 14 בינואר 2016 18:13
אל: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
נושא: Re: [Spce-user] spce install script bug

Hi,

Thank you for the reporting the root of the issue!
We will improve ngcp-installer to check content of /etc/hostname
(the ticket number is MT#17339 for the future references).

Tnx!

On 01/13/2016 04:06 PM, Israel Gottlieb wrote:
> is it worth waiting for the next version all ready before testing ?

Can you please restate the question?
All publicly available NGCP versions are ready for production usage.

--
Alex Lutay