[Spce-user] Subscriber VM

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 22 11:32:19 EST 2016

Hi,
make a SIP/RTP trace and make sure that the ip:port written in the
INVITE's SDP received by LB and in the 200 OK sent by LB are reachable
and opened.
Then check the RTP traffic in your trace.

Otherwise you can trace RTP on your phone side.
If you don't see anything means that there is something in between
that's blocking the stream.

Daniel

On 01/22/2016 03:59 PM, Kurt McClean Sr. wrote:
> Still have not found a resolution for this issue ...
>
> No Audio - I get Audio Only when the Softphone is on the same LAN as SPCE.
> When I take the Soft phone off LAN to a public network, I connect (
> register) okay, When I dial 2000 ( VM) I get no audio
> also calling another subscriber, still no Audio.
>
> I have my Router ports forwarded to the SPCE ,  (TCP)5060, 443, 1080,
> 2443 (UDP5060, 10000-20000

> To: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
> From: dgrotti at sipwise.com
> Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:26:32 +0100
> Subject: Re: [Spce-user] Subscriber VM
>
> Hi,
> make sure your client is using a PCMA codec, otherwise Asterisk cannot
> prompt any sounds.
>

> On 2016-01-19 23:57, Kurt McClean Sr. wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     I have a new install of SPCE Mr4.1.1 , I have began the initial
>     setup of Contacts, Domain, Subscriber, Sound sets and rewites.
>     I assigned the sound set to the reseller and Domain.
>
>     I register with my soft phone, dial 2000 and get dead air. no
>     sound or anything.
>
>     what am I doing wrong?

> --
> *Daniel Grotti *
> VoIP Engineer Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus
> 21/Europaring F15
> AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge
> Phone: +43(0)1 301 2032
> Email: dgrotti at sipwise.com <mailto:dgrotti at sipwise.com>
> Website: www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>
> Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
> "Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
> FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206

*Daniel Grotti *
VoIP Engineer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2032 <callto:+4313012032>