[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.2.1 is now available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 29 09:32:44 EST 2016

Dear community!

This is to inform you about the availability of the new SPCE mr4.2.1 !

The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware and AMI images have
been uploaded, please check the handbook for all the details:
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.2.1/spce/ar01s04.html

Please find the list of all fixes on our web site:
https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr4-2-1-released/

Important changes for mr4.2.1:
>  Upgrade to Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)
>  System V is still in use, migration to Systemd is planned for upcoming releases
>  Upgrade Kamailio to latest stable version 4.3.4
>  Prosody: introduce XMPP clustering support
>  Force ‘ngcpcfg apply’ to ask for the commit message
>  Introduce ngcp-service helper
>  New ngcp-upgrade framework
>  Updated authorized_key for sipwise user
>  Improve ngcp-panel start time/decrease memory usage
>  PRO/Carrier documentation is now available to public
>  Pushd server supports MUC (multi-users-conference) messages
>  SOAP API is broken in Jessie and will be dropped in mr4.3, please migrate to REST API (SOAP is deprecated since mr3.8)

Thank you for your the bug reports and feedback!

--
Alex Lutay