[Spce-user] Installation media question

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Fri Jan 29 13:53:45 EST 2016

Hello

I'm currently looking in to a few different options for a project and have come across Sipwise CE.

I used the Vmware image to begin with and I got the basics working and ideally I now want to do more in depth testing.

I have created quite a few test accounts and have just generally been messing around to learn the system, so, I need to do a reinstall. I was wondering if it is advised to carry on using the Vmware image provided or if I should do an install from scratch using the CD as it said this is recommended in the manual?

Also, on the quick install guide, I couldn't actually find a link to the ISO, only a link in the manual... Is http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/images/sip_provider_CE_installcd.iso the latest? I was not sure as I could only see this one along with 2.8 and a standard debian install / no LTS edition, so I wondered if it has been updated recently.

Lastly, is there an official changelog anywhere? I'm interested to see what features I will lose out on if I chose to use LTS over the latest version.

Thanks,

William