[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.2.1 is now available

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sun Jan 31 17:28:37 EST 2016

Hello,

there is a little problem by updating 4.1.2 to the latest 4.2.1 release.

After starting the installation, the installation stops cause the directory ".ssh" is not available on the server.
The ".ssh" directory must be created manually before I could run ngcp-upgrade again.

Maybe it should be good, if the install script creates the directory by himself if the script regonize, that the directory not exist.

But after all, the upgrade went without problems :) Still up and running now 4.2.1

Here is the log file:

Setting up ngcp-support-access (0.3.1.1+0~mr4.2.1.1) ...
sipwise:x:1000:1000:Sipwise,,,:/var/sipwise:/bin/bash
* User 'sipwise' already exists.
* Recreating /var/sipwise/.ssh/authorized_keys
touch: cannot touch '/var/sipwise/.ssh/authorized_keys': No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing ngcp-support-access (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of ngcp-config-ce:
 ngcp-config-ce depends on ngcp-support-access | ngcp-support; however:
  Package ngcp-support-access is not configured yet.
  Package ngcp-support is not installed.
  Package ngcp-support-access which provides ngcp-support is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing ngcp-config-ce (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of ngcp-ngcp-ce:
 ngcp-ngcp-ce depends on ngcp-config-ce; however:
  Package ngcp-config-ce is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing ngcp-ngcp-ce (--configure):
 ngcp-support-access
 ngcp-config-ce
 ngcp-ngcp-ce
ERROR: the step 'mr4.2/handle_apt_upgrade' failed, upgrade aborted!
Please fix the root of the issue and restart 'ngcp-upgrade'
(see error details in log file /tmp/upgrade.log ).