[Spce-user] תשובה: spce install script bug

Israel Gottlieb isrlgb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:45:15 EST 2016

Thanks for the heads up

  הודעה מקורית
מאת: Alex Lutay
נשלח: יום חמישי, 14 בינואר 2016 19:31
אל: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
נושא: Re: [Spce-user] spce install script bug

Hi!

On 01/14/2016 05:46 PM, Israel Gottlieb wrote:
> I understand kamailio is the main system running and handling calls
> so trying to find where I could see the live channels and what codecs
> used and how to sip debug on it

Right, we have two kamailio services there:
- stateless kamailio load balancer (LB), it listens port 5060/5061
- statefull kamailio SIP proxy server (PROXY), it listens port 5062 on
loopback interface

The nicer way is install 'sngrep' and use it to see codec in use for the
call. Also the codec is reported into rtp.log from rtpengine.

You can find SIP logs in /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-*.log

Good luck!

--
Alex Lutay