[Spce-user] Call forwarding, no RTP

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 18 11:45:07 EST 2016

Hi Alessadro,
that's very weird.
Are you sure you don't have some strange configuration in your "NAT &
media Flow control" menu (subscriber/domain/peer preference) ?

Cheers,

*Daniel Grotti *
VoIP Engineer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone:  +43(0)1 301 2032 <callto:+4313012032>
Email:  dgrotti at sipwise.com <mailto:dgrotti at sipwise.com>
Website:  www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206