[Spce-user] Best practice handling with ported numbers in 4.4.1

Julian Seifert js at dacor.de
Fri Jul 1 11:08:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

without further looking (not currently with access to our lab)
you can try to set "force_inbound_calls_to_peer" to true for this subscriber. I did not have time to do
proper testing with the porting-feature yet but in the next few weeks I hope to find a window.
It would be interesting to see if the header gets manipulated properly if you configure the
LNP-settings for this number. (Did you do that?)

kind regards,

  Julian Seifert