[Spce-user] Austrian numbers

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:04:39 EDT 2016

Hi Igor,

Two words: rewrite rules

Have you checked the dedicated chapter in the Sip:Wise handbook related to
this?

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani
*Managing Director and Core Dev*

QXIP BV - Capture Engineering
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Desk: +31 20 8080468 / +1 202-632-7227
Mobile: +31 6 4603-2730
Email: info at qxip.net

Find our more about HOMER, PCAPTURE, CAPTAGENT and all our Services and
Solutions at http://qxip.net

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.