[Spce-user] Weird behaviour when concurrent call limit is applied

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Wed Jun 1 05:28:53 EDT 2016

Hi,

When I apply a concurrent call limit per account at domain-level, I get calls randomly locked (the customer gets a SIP error where Sipwise says that Concurrent calls limit has been reached), while I surely now that customer can't reach that limit.

It seems that concurrent call limit at domain level doesn't count calls as it should. I also tried to limit outbound calls per account only, but I get the same problem.

I'm using sipwise mr3.8.5

How could it be solved?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro Bolletta