[Spce-user] Weird behaviour when concurrent call limit is applied

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Jun 1 06:09:45 EDT 2016

Hi,
Cases that cause unexpected concurrent max limit calls is a well known
issue.
What I suggest is to update to the latest mr3.8.6LTS, which contains
some improvements, even though there are still some cases where the
counters are not decreased properly.
We are still investigating it and trying to solve it once for all.

Cheers,

Daniel