[Spce-user] Permanent Contacts after upgrade from 2.8 to 3.8.6

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Wed Jun 1 14:38:54 EDT 2016

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your time. I will wait for the ngcp-upgrade.

Regards

Robert Cuaresma
Dpto. Ingeniería de Clientes

El 01/06/2016 11:05, Alex Lutay <alutay at sipwise.com> escribió:
Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay with a reply here.
The fix is ready for CE and pass the tests,
while it doesn't perfectly fit PRO upgrade case.

I prefer to keep CE and PRO upgrades identically
to simplify debug, so we are currently looking for
a nice way here.

I will update you as soon as fix is published.
Internal ticket is MT#19887 for the reference.

P.S. if you cannot wait, you can consider to update
table location manually before the upgrade.

It is important to do not have duplicate ruid fields
in kamailio.location table. They are identical for the same
subscriber like 'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-1' while after upgrade
they should be different, like
'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-1'
'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-2'
'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-3'

So you need to correct the last octet, mainly.

Otherwise you have to wait for the fix in ngcp-upgrade.

--
Alex Lutay

Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hall 10.1 / booth N10
Exhibition and Congress for Broadband,
Cable & Satellite: 07 – 09 June, 2016 in Cologne