[Spce-user] Rejecting peering attempt with non-local request domain

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sun Jun 5 20:59:09 EDT 2016

I think you missundestood what you have to setup on the PBX ...

In you NGCP you have created a 'domain' (namely or just and IP, doesn't matter), and your subscriber under that 'domain'.

That way, in our PBX you MUST setup your trunk to the NGCP as user at domain, the 'trusted source' for the susbcriber it's only to accept the request from that IP without authenticating them ... but request MUST come as number at domain. So it's mandatory on you PBX side to setup the domain.

If you check the logs, you will see (I'm sure), that the request from you PBX comes as number at ip_of_ngcp ... and they MUST comes as number at domain