[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.4.1 is now available

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Fri Jun 17 11:48:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

Upgrading from 4.3.1 gives me an error

2016-06-17 18:45:54: Executing action for
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/default/kamailio.proxy.services
Not executing command for kamailio-proxy: invalid configuration file!
-e
  0(11014) : <core> [cfg.y:3368]: yyerror_at(): parse error in config
file /etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg, line 6081, column 1: duplicate route
ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

2016-06-17 18:45:54: Warning:
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/default/kamailio.proxy.services returned
with error code, continuing anyway.

On 17/06/16 18:16, Alex Lutay wrote:
> Dear community!
>
> This is to inform you about the availability of the new SPCE mr4.4.1 !
>
> The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware and AMI images have
> been uploaded, please check the handbook for all the details:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.4.1/spce/ar01s04.html
>
> Please find the list of all fixes on our web site:
> https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr4-4-1-released/
>
> Important changes for mr4.4.1:
>
>> Stabilize the system for the upcoming mr4.5.1 LTS release
>> New feature "SIP signaling loop detection"
>> Upgrade Kamailio to version 4.4.0
>> Switch Kamailio TLS transport from selfsigned certificate to ngcp-panel trusted certificate
>> PRO: Implement the NGPC SNMP Agent to expose cluster-wide information from the Sipwise MIBs
>> PRO: Merge PRO and Carrier codebase. iPXE based PRO nodes recovery is planned for mr4.5.1
>> PRO: Elasticsearch is installed and disabled by default.
>> PRO: Add Approx on PRO (ability to reinstall one node from another keeping the current active node state).
>> PRO: IMPORTANT! ngcp-approx-cache-helper must be used before 'apt-get update' call to update apt meta data in Approx cache.
>> Changed monitoring defaults to provide better monitoring quality:
>>      exim_check_enable = 1
>>      kamailio_check_concurrent_calls_enable = 1
>>      kamailio_check_dialog_early_enable = 1
>>      kamailio_check_usrloc_regdevices_enable = 1
>>      PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_incoming_enable = 1
>>      PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_local_enable = 1
>>      PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_outgoing_enable = 1
>>      PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_relay_enable = 1
>
> Thank you all for the good work!

Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer