[Spce-user] Redis counter in mr4.1.1

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 27 10:18:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

There is significant improvements with Redis counters stability
in the recent releases. You can review the ticket is release notes:

> https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr4-4-1-released/
MT#17709 Redis counters issue in case of multiple call forwards

> https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr4-3-1-released/
MT#16959 Redis counters are not decreased

and more... which address a lot of cases while some rear corner cases
are still under investigation. So, please consider to upgrade to the
latest available mr4.4.1 and I believe you will decrease the issue
visibility here a lot.

We are trying to catch all the missing cases till the next LTS
release (which is planned for mr4.5).

--
Alex Lutay